XAMPP is a free and open source cross platform web server solution stack package developed by Apache which allow a web application to be easily tested on local web server. Here, we can manually create a relational database and store data in tabular form by going to this link. But to operate on localhost or for storing data first we have to start Apache and MySQL from XAMPP control panel.
Let for example, database name is server, table name is user_info having column name as ID, First Name, Username and Password and we have to fetch the data stored there. So, below is the PHP program whose task is to fetch data.
Let above script is saved with name database.php inside htdocs folder of XAMPP installation.
ID Name User Pass 1 Name1 user1 pass1 2 name2 user2 pass2 3 name3 pass3 pass3
For installing and working with XAMPP, refer to this link.
This article is contributed by Aditya Kumar. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- How to configure XAMPP to send mail from localhost using PHP ?
- Create a database on Relational Database Service (RDS) of Amazon Web Services(AWS)
- Difference Between Web server and Application server
- Creating custom domain name instead of localhost in Ubuntu
- Fetch top 10 starred repositories of user on GitHub | Python
- Difference between Data Scientist, Data Engineer, Data Analyst
- Database Connectivity using C/C++
- JSF | Java Server Faces
- How to identify server IP address in PHP ?
- Difference between Web Browser and Web Server
- PHP | MySQL Database Introduction
- PHP | MySQL ( Creating Database )
- PHP | Inserting into MySQL database
- How and Why To Create an SQL Database on Azure