The Ds\Sequence::sort() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to sort the sequence element in the same place.
void abstract public Ds\Sequence::sort ([ callable $comparator ] )
Parameters: This function accepts a single parameter $comparator which is used to hold the comparison function. The comparison function returns an integer value less then, greater then or equal to zero.
Return value: This function does not returns any values.
Below programs illustrate the Ds\Sequence::sort() function in PHP:
Ds\Vector Object (  => 1  => 2  => 4  => 5  => 6  => 9  => 9  => 12 )
Ds\Vector Object (  => 12  => 9  => 9  => 6  => 5  => 4  => 2  => 1 )
- PHP Ds\Set sort() Function
- p5.js | sort() function
- PHP | Ds\Map sort() Function
- PHP | sort() Function
- PHP | Ds\Deque sort() Function
- PHP | Ds\Vector sort() Function
- Node.js | sort() function
- p5.js | Quick Sort
- p5.js | Bubble Sort
- Sort an array of dates in PHP
- How to sort a list alphabetically using jQuery ?
- Sort a multidimensional array by date element in PHP
- Sort array of objects by object fields in PHP
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.