The Ds\Sequence::find() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to find the value from the sequence. If the value present in the sequence then return its index value otherwise return false.
mixed abstract public Ds\Sequence::find ( mixed $value )
Parameter: This function accepts single parameter $value which need to check that it present in the sequence or not.
Return value: This function returns the index of value on success or False on failure.
Below programs illustrate the Ds\Sequence::find() function in PHP:
bool(false) int(0) bool(false) int(3) int(2)
int(0) int(7) bool(false) int(5) bool(false) bool(false) bool(false)
- PHP | Ds\Vector find() Function
- How to find out where a function is defined using PHP ?
- PHP | Ds\Deque find() Function
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- How to find where the URL will redirected using cURL?
- PHP | Find Intersection of two arrays
- How to find sub-string between the two words using jQuery ?
- Find Web Elements using Selenium WebDriver
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.