Predict the output of following python programs:
Explanation : In the above program r and s are lambda functions or anonymous functions and q is the argument to both of the functions. In first step we have initialized x to 2. In second step we have passed x as argument to the lambda function r, this will return x*2 which is stored in x. That is, x = 4 now. Similarly in third step we have passed x to lambda function s, So x = 4*3. i.e, x = 12 now. Again in the last step, x is multiplied by 2 by passing it to function r. Therefore, x = 24.
Explanation : This type of division is called truncating division where the remainder is truncated or dropped.
Explanation : In Python, AND operator has higher precedence than OR operator. So, it is evaluated first. i.e, (b and c) evaluates to false.Now OR operator is evaluated. Here, (True or False) evaluates to True. So the if condition becomes True and GEEKSFORGEEKS is printed as output.
Explanation: In Python the precedence order is first NOT then AND and in last OR. So the if condition and second elif condition evaluates to False while third elif condition is evaluated to be True resulting in 3 as output.
Explanation: The variable count declared outside the function is global variable and also the count variable being referenced in the function is the same global variable defined outside of the function. So, the changes made to variable in the function is reflected to the original variable. So, the output of the program is 4.
This article is contributed by Harsh Agarwal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Output of Python program | Set 17
- Output of python program | Set 2
- Output of Python Program | Set 3
- Output of Python Program | Set 4
- Output of Python program | Set 5
- Output of python program | Set 14 (Dictionary)
- Output of python program | Set 15 (Modules)
- Output of Python program | Set 6 (Lists)
- Output of python program | Set 11(Lists)
- Output of Python program | Set 16 (Threads)
- Output of Python program | Set 15 (Loops)
- Output of python program | Set 13(Lists and Tuples)
- Output of python program | Set 12(Lists and Tuples)
- Output of C Program | Set 29
- Output of C++ Program | Set 18
Improved By : DhawalJain1