Oracle Internship Interview Experience for Server Technology (On-Campus)
Eligibility criteria: Above 7 GPA.
Branch: IT, IT-BI, and ECE.
Round 1: Online Aptitude Round
- Online Aptitude Round was conducted on their online platform. It was MCQ based test. Covering aptitude topics, CS Core Subjects, DSA, etc.
- The test was in the evening from 1:00 pm- 3:00 pm. This round was a little bit difficult. 23 students were shortlisted for the server technology and 24 students were shortlisted for Apps for the next round i.e. Technical interview round.
Round 2: Technical Interview
This round was conducted on the zoom platform, the interview continued for 30-40 min. First, he asked me about myself then went through my resume I have mentioned the Humidity management system project he asked me questions related to Project. Then he asked questions related to OS. Then he asked questions related to DBMS.
- What is multitasking?
- What is multithreading?
- What is the Semaphore? Why do we use them?
- What is the difference between SQL and NoSql?
- What is Normalization? And different from of it?
- What is a different kind of join? And Which algorithm works behind the joins?
Then he asked what is your interest area and why you want to work in that area. Then he asked me that I have any Questions. I was not shortlisted for the next round, as this was my first interview the experience was good.
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...