numpy.empty(shape, dtype = float, order = ‘C’) : Return a new array of given shape and type, with random values.
-> shape : Number of rows -> order : C_contiguous or F_contiguous -> dtype : [optional, float(by Default)] Data type of returned array.
Matrix b : [ 0 1079574528] Matrix a : [[0 0] [0 0]] Matrix a : [[ 0. 0. 0.] [ 0. 0. 0.] [ 0. 0. 0.]]
Note : empty, unlike zeros, does not set the array values to zero, and may therefore be marginally faster.
Also, these codes won’t run on online-ID. Please run them on your systems to explore the working
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Reusable piece of python functionality for wrapping arbitrary blocks of code : Python Context Managers
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- chr() in Python
- Python PIP
- abs() in Python
- Python Set | pop()