Round 1:Online Aptitude Test conducted on the platform “Aspiring Minds”. The aptitude test consists of the basic questions on Quantitative(time-work, percentage, logarithmic, train, ratio-proportion, etc..), Logical, English(basic Grammar, comprehensive type questions, error detection), technical MCQS (C, Java, DBMS, SORTING techniques, time complexities).
As it was an off-campus process, in all 800 students appeared for the online test. Out of which 150 were shortlisted.
Once, the first round’s results are out, you will be called within 2-3 days for the further rounds.
Round 2:Group discussion – depends on the panel. If they want to conduct it or not. And then a technical interview. In technical round, most of the times they ask you to brief your third year mini-project and your BE project. Like what was your contribution in it and the technical part of it. Also some DBMS queries and some programs to write.
Round 3:It is the managerial round, where the panel has some discussion with you regarding your achievements, your strengths and weaknesses and other general discussion.
The results would be declared on the same day.
All the best……..
- NTT-DATA Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Deloitte Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus Data Sciences Profile)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 155 (For Data Scientist)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 32 (For Data Scientist)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience (Data Engineer)
- Zendrive Campus Interview Experience for Associate Data Scientist
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) Interview Experience 2018 | (For Data Science Profile)
- Amazon Data Engineer Internship interview experience
- Axtria Interview Experience | (On-campus Data/Business Analyst)
- Crest Data Systems Interview Experience(Software Developer)
- ADF Data Science Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience For Data Platform Team (4+ Year Exp.)
- Schlumberger Interview Experience | Associate Data Engineer
- Value momentum Interview Experience | Off-campus - Digital/Data engineer (premium offer )
- Blackrock Interview Experience for Data-Scientist Intern FMG Role - On Campus
- innData Analytics Interview Experience for Jr. Data Engineer
- Smart Energy Water Interview Experience for FTE Data Science Engineer (On-Campus)
- Mestranol Interview Experience for Data Research Analyst (Off-Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.