- Smallest N digit number which is a multiple of 5
- Smallest integer with digit sum M and multiple of N
- Count of Numbers in Range where first digit is equal to last digit of the number
- Largest number less than N with digit sum greater than the digit sum of N
- Generate a number such that the frequency of each digit is digit times the frequency in given number
- Number of times a number can be replaced by the sum of its digits until it only contains one digit
- Queries on sum of odd number digit sums of all the factors of a number
- Number of triplets such that each value is less than N and each pair sum is a multiple of K
- Round the given number to nearest multiple of 10
- n'th multiple of a number in Fibonacci Series
- Check if a number is multiple of 5 without using / and % operators
- Largest number less than N whose each digit is prime number
- An efficient way to check whether n-th Fibonacci number is multiple of 10
- Smallest multiple of a given number made of digits 0 and 9 only
- Check whether a very large number of the given form is a multiple of 3.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.