- BrillTagger class is a transformation-based tagger. It is not a subclass of SequentialBackoffTagger.
- Moreover, it uses a series of rules to correct the results of an initial tagger.
- These rules it follows are scored based. This score is equal to the no. of errors they correct minus the no. of new errors they produce.
Code #1 : Training a BrillTagger class
Code #2 : Let’s use the trained BrillTagger
Accuracy of Initial Tag : 0.8806820634578028
Code #3 :
Accuracy of brill_tag : 0.8827541549751781
- NLP | Training Unigram Tagger
- NLP | Training Tagger Based Chunker | Set 1
- NLP | Training Tagger Based Chunker | Set 2
- Bridge Method - Python Design Patterns
- Adapter Method - Python Design Patterns
- Python OpenCV: Capture Video from Camera
- Check if the camera is opened or not using OpenCV-Python
- Singleton Method - Python Design Patterns
- Hello World in Kivy
- Builder Method - Python Design Patterns
- Class Based Generic Views Django (Create, Retrieve, Update, Delete)
- Data Visualization Using Chartjs and Django
- Abstract Factory Method - Python Design Patterns
- Factory Method - Python Design Patterns
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Akanksha_Rai