- BrillTagger class is a transformation-based tagger. It is is not a subclass of SequentialBackoffTagger.
- Moreover, it uses a series of rules to correct the results of an initial tagger.
- These rules it follows are scored based. This score is equal to the no. of errors they correct minus the no. of new errors they produce.
Code #1 : Training a BrillTagger class
Code #2 : Let’s use the trained BrillTagger
Accuracy of Initial Tag : 0.8806820634578028
Code #3 :
Accuracy of brill_tag : 0.8827541549751781
- NLP | Training Unigram Tagger
- NLP | Training Tagger Based Chunker | Set 1
- NLP | Training Tagger Based Chunker | Set 2
- Top Machine Learning Trends in 2019
- Hyperlink Induced Topic Search (HITS) Algorithm using Networxx Module | Python
- Passing function as an argument in Python
- Python | Create a simple assistant using Wolfram Alpha API.
- Create virtual environment using venv | Python
- SmallIntegerField - Django Models
- TimeField - Django Models
- TextField - Django Models
- Python | Convert location coordinates to tuple
- Python | Check order specific data type in tuple
- Python | os.urandom() method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.