Round 1: It was a general online MCQ round where you have to mark the answer similar to the figure, digit or pattern within limited time. There were 25 questions in 5 minutes. It is very easy to crack if you are a good observer.
Round 2: The second round was a Coding round taken few days later. 86 people were selected from approx. 500 people from first round. 3 questions were given in a time interval of 90 minutes. You have to be good in coding with help of math formulas. 2 out of 3 questions required mathematical equation. Last question was related to string. 21 people got selected for the next round.
Round 3: Technical round where they were giving minimum of 30 minutes per person. Mine went for about 55 minutes. Questions were mostly from resume. I was asked questions from Singly Linked list, core java, DP. Few algorithm based questions. Later the interview changed from technical to HR. The interviewer was asking puzzle questions.
- 2 cans with capacity of 3litre and 5litre with unlimited water supply. You have to measure 4 litres of water and 1 litre of water.
- 3 doors, 1 having the prize. First you select one door, from the other 2 doors one door is opened to you which doesn’t have the prize. Now you have to give reason whether you should switch from the door you have selected earlier to the other door. Switching the door is always the smart way to increase your chances of winning.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.