Given a number N. The task is to find the minimum number of binary strings required to represent the given number as the sum of the binary strings.
Input : 131
Output : Minimum Number of binary strings needed: 3
111 10 10
Input : 564
Output :Minimum Number of binary strings needed: 6
111 111 111 111 110 10
- Store all digits of the given number in the array.
- Find the maximum digit in the array. This maximum number(maxi) indicates the number of binary strings required to represent the given number.
- Now, find maxi numbers by substuting 0’s and 1’s greadily.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Minimum No of binary strings needed: 6 111 111 111 111 110 10
- Count number of binary strings without consecutive 1's
- Minimum number of pairs required to make two strings same
- Find the number of binary strings of length N with at least 3 consecutive 1s
- Number of Binary Strings of length N with K adjacent Set Bits
- Count number of binary strings such that there is no substring of length greater than or equal to 3 with all 1's
- Minimum number of 1's to be replaced in a binary array
- Minimum number of operations required to sum to binary string S
- Minimum sub-array such that number of 1's in concatenation of binary representation of its elements is at least K
- Minimum number of moves to make a binary array K periodic
- Minimum number of operations on a binary string such that it gives 10^A as remainder when divided by 10^B
- Minimum number of palindromic subsequences to be removed to empty a binary string
- Find a number which give minimum sum when XOR with every number of array of integers
- Number of ways to split a binary number such that every part is divisible by 2
- Number of steps required to convert a binary number to one
- Maximum number of splits of a binary number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : SURENDRA_GANGWAR