Microsoft had come to my campus for recruitment for both IT and IDC. Few selected students were given a preference between them. IF they didn’t qualify in one, they could go to the Other. I had chosen Microsoft IDC.
It was conducted in cocubes.com. comprise of c,c++ and one java and one aptitude question.
around 200 people were shortlisted for second round.
Two questions were asked.
1) Given two arrays were digits of one array represent a number,maxmise the number by replacing it with elements of second array.
one digit of rep can be used to replace only once.
2)convert the leaves of a binary tree to a linklist using its right pointer.(in place)
I had solved both and was selecetd to the next round along with 29 others
Find all substrings of a given string.
space can also be part of the substring
I had topped this round giving the most efficient solution.
Round four: (Face to face)
All contestant were asked the same question.
i gave the answer but was asked to justify my approach and was also asked to code in another approach.There were several questions asked to know the various approaches it can be done in.
2)find sum pair in a sorted array.
Again, i was asked questions regarding my approach
Three of us were taken to a room. we were asked to code a DFA which checks the correctness of grammar of a sentence in C. The mentor was very helpful and friendly.
HR round. Normal HR question like why should Microsoft hire you? etc.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 63 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 119 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Internship Interview Experience
- Microsoft IDC Internship Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 139 (For Internship)
- Microsoft interview experience (Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 77 (For IDC Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 79 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 80 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience - Internship