Script execution time in PHP is the time required to execute the PHP script. To calculate script execution time use clock time rather than the CPU execution time. Knowing clock time before script execution and after script execution will help to know the script execution time.
Example: Sample script
Clock time can get using microtime() function. First use it before starts the script and then at the end of the script. Then using formula (End_time – Start_time). The mirotime() function returns time in seconds. Execution time is not fixed, it depends upon the processor.
Execution time of script = 1.6927719116211E-5 sec
- Maximum execution time taken by a PHP Script
- Frequency Measuring Techniques for Competitive Programming
- Measuring 6L water from 4L and 9L buckets
- Sorting integer data from file and calculate execution time
- Find time taken to execute the tasks in A based on the order of execution in B
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
- How to import config.php file in a PHP script ?
- Create a web server and run PHP script on it using Raspberry Pi
- Why PHP script does not create a directory with 777 permissions ?
- Difference between Turn Around Time (TAT) and Waiting Time (WT) in CPU Scheduling
- Difference between Seek Time and Disk Access Time in Disk Scheduling
- Difference between Seek Time and Transfer Time in Disk Scheduling
- Difference between Transfer Time and Disk Access Time in Disk Scheduling
- Difference between Arrival Time and Burst Time in CPU Scheduling
- Python script to open a Google Map location on clipboard
- Run Python script from Node.js using child process spawn() method
- String Operators | Shell Script
- HTML | script Tag
- HTML | DOM Script Object
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.