You are given two positive integer n and k. You have to calculate the maximum possible XOR value of at most k-elements from 1 to n.
Note:k > 1
Input : n = 7, k = 3 Output : 7 Explanation : You can select 1, 2, 4 for maximum XOR-value Input : n = 7, k = 2 Output : 7 Explanation : You can select 3 and 4 for maximum value.
For any value of k we can select atleast two numbers from 1 to n and for the required result we have to take a closer look on the bit-representation of n. So lets understand it through an example. Suppose n = 6 and k = 2:
Bit representation of 6 = 110
Bit representation of 5 = 101
Bit representation of 4 = 100
Bit representation of 3 = 011
Bit representation of 2 = 010
Bit representation of 1 = 001
Now, you can see that after selecting as much numbers you want and selecting any of them you can not obtain XOR value greater than 111 i.e 7. So, for a given n and k >1 the maximum possible XOR value is 2log2(n)+1-1 (that is the value when all bits of n are turned to 1).
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Maximum XOR value of maximum and second maximum element among all possible subarrays
- Maximum value of B less than A such that A ^ B = A + B
- Value in a given range with maximum XOR
- Maximum XOR using K numbers from 1 to n
- Maximum XOR value in matrix
- Maximum OR value of a pair in an Array | Set 2
- Find the node whose xor with x gives maximum value
- Maximum value of XOR among all triplets of an array
- Remove one element to get maximum XOR
- Maximum 0's between two immediate 1's in binary representation
- Maximum XOR of Two Numbers in an Array
- Maximum XOR value of a pair from a range
- Find a value whose XOR with given number is maximum
- Find the maximum subset XOR of a given set
- Find a sub matrix with maximum XOR
- Maximum AND value of a pair in an array
- Maximum OR value of a pair in an Array without using OR operator
- Maximum subset with bitwise OR equal to k
- Maximum Bitwise AND pair from given range
- Find triplets in an array whose AND is maximum
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.