Given a string. The task is to find the maximum occurred substring with a maximum length. These occurrences can overlap.
Input: str = "abab" Output: ab "a", "b", "ab" are occur 2 times. But, "ab" has maximum length Input: str = "abcd" Output: a
Approach: The idea is to store the frequency of each substring using a map and print the one with maximum frequency and maximum length.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Substring with highest frequency length product
- Length of the largest substring which have character with frequency greater than or equal to half of the substring
- Maximum length prefix such that frequency of each character is atmost number of characters with minimum frequency
- Frequency of a substring in a string
- Frequency of a substring in a string using pthread
- Construct a string of length L such that each substring of length X has exactly Y distinct letters
- Number of Positions to partition the string such that atleast m characters with same frequency are present in each substring
- Maximum length substring having all same characters after k changes
- Find length of longest subsequence of one string which is substring of another string
- Maximum length palindromic substring such that it starts and ends with given char
- Check if the frequency of any character is more than half the length of the string
- Convert to a string that is repetition of a substring of k length
- Check if string can be rearranged so that every Odd length Substring is Palindrome
- Maximum repeated frequency of characters in a given string
- Lexicographical Maximum substring of string
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : mohit kumar 29