Given a string. The task is to find the maximum occurred substring with a maximum length. These occurrences can overlap.
Input: str = "abab" Output: ab "a", "b", "ab" are occur 2 times. But, "ab" has maximum length Input: str = "abcd" Output: a
Approach: The idea is to store the frequency of each substring using a map and print the one with maximum frequency and maximum length.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Substring with highest frequency length product
- Length of the largest substring which have character with frequency greater than or equal to half of the substring
- Substring of length K having maximum frequency in the given string
- Maximum length prefix such that frequency of each character is atmost number of characters with minimum frequency
- Find element with highest frequency in given nested Array
- Check if frequency of character in one string is a factor or multiple of frequency of same character in other string
- Count of Binary Strings of length N such that frequency of 1's exceeds frequency of 0's
- Minimum length of substring whose rotation generates a palindromic substring
- Construct a string of length L such that each substring of length X has exactly Y distinct letters
- Maximum difference between frequency of two elements such that element having greater frequency is also greater
- Frequency of a substring in a string
- Number of Positions to partition the string such that atleast m characters with same frequency are present in each substring
- Frequency of a substring in a string using pthread
- Find if a given string can be represented from a substring by iterating the substring “n” times
- Partition given string in such manner that i'th substring is sum of (i-1)'th and (i-2)'th substring
- Find length of longest subsequence of one string which is substring of another string
- Length of longest substring to be deleted to make a string equal to another string
- Generate a number such that the frequency of each digit is digit times the frequency in given number
- Check if the frequency of any character is more than half the length of the string
- Maximum length substring having all same characters after k changes
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.