Given a string. The task is to find the maximum occurred substring with a maximum length. These occurrences can overlap.
Input: str = "abab" Output: ab "a", "b", "ab" are occur 2 times. But, "ab" has maximum length Input: str = "abcd" Output: a
Approach: The idea is to store the frequency of each substring using a map and print the one with maximum frequency and maximum length.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Substring with highest frequency length product
- Length of the largest substring which have character with frequency greater than or equal to half of the substring
- Substring of length K having maximum frequency in the given string
- Maximum length prefix such that frequency of each character is atmost number of characters with minimum frequency
- Find element with highest frequency in given nested Array
- Count of Binary Strings of length N such that frequency of 1's exceeds frequency of 0's
- Check if frequency of character in one string is a factor or multiple of frequency of same character in other string
- Minimum length of substring whose rotation generates a palindromic substring
- Maximum difference between frequency of two elements such that element having greater frequency is also greater
- Construct a string of length L such that each substring of length X has exactly Y distinct letters
- Number of Positions to partition the string such that atleast m characters with same frequency are present in each substring
- Frequency of a substring in a string using pthread
- Frequency of a substring in a string
- Find if a given string can be represented from a substring by iterating the substring “n” times
- Partition given string in such manner that i'th substring is sum of (i-1)'th and (i-2)'th substring
- Find length of longest subsequence of one string which is substring of another string
- Length of longest substring to be deleted to make a string equal to another string
- Length of smallest substring of a given string which contains another string as subsequence
- Generate a number such that the frequency of each digit is digit times the frequency in given number
- Check if the frequency of any character is more than half the length of the string
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.