MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus)
MakeMyTrip recently visited our campus. There were 5 rounds.
Online Round ( 1 Hour )
This round consisted of 20 aptitude questions and 3 coding Questions.
1. Next smallest palindrome
2. Given a number find the inverse of it such that (number * inverse)modulo 10^9+7=1
3. Check whether frequency of alphabets on first half of string is equal to frequency on second half.
input: HELHE, HEALE,HEAHAE
Technical Interview 1
Firstly the interviewer asked me to introduce myself, asked me about my projects.
Then he moved on to coding questions and puzzles
All the questions below were in random order.
1. Coding question :
Full codes to be written
a> Algorithm to check whether sudoku is solved or not
b> Given a list of songs design an algorithm such that random song is selected every time and no song repeats until the list is exhausted. (Optimise space and time complexity)
c> Rotation of an array. ( Had to do in O(1) space complexity)
1. 25 horses puzzle
3. Two containers of 3L and 5L. Get 4L water using them
5. Bicycle with 2 tyres and 1 spare tyre. Each tyre can cover a distance of 25KM. Find Maximum distance that can be travelled
Technical Interview 2
1. Given a number permute the digits to get largest number possible.
2. Print 1
3. Transpose of a matrix n times.
Puzzles and other questions
1. Things to keep in mind while making a missile.(Software point of view)
Basic details, family background and why do you want to join this company? Where do you see yourself
after 5 years and questions about weakness and strengths.
Guess Estimate Round
1) Approximate the number of petrol pumps in India
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Login to comment...