The placement process was as follows
1) Online Coding Test on HackerEarth consisting of 3 questions which were relatively easy once you could understand the question language on be completed in 80 minutes. 44 students were shortlisted after the 1st round.
2) Online Test consisting of 4 sections : quant, logical, analytic and technical questions. Each section consisted of 25 questions(total 100) to be done in 100 minutes. 17 students were shortlisted after this round. The questions were easy with simple logic.
3) Technical Interviews : There was a panel of 3 people ( 1 Hr and 2 Technical ). Each of us was called one by one for the technical interview. As I entered the room, the interviewer greeted me and asked for my resume. He asked me to give a brief introduction of me and asked my questions on the projects I had done on Web Development. Then he asked me what subjects have I learned so far.
He covered almost all the subjects be it Data-Structures, Algorithms, Computer Networks, DBMS, Operating System. He asked me to explain the OSI model and its layers. After he was satisfied with my answer, he asked me what is normalization, anomalies, types and normal forms. He then asked me how I rated myself in C/C++. After I told him, he asked me what are dangling pointers and how to remove this error. He gave me a simple string manipulation question and asked me the time and space complexity of it.
Five were shortlisted after the technical round and I was one of them.
4) HR round : HR greeted me and asked me questions about my resume, discussed my projects and asked me what was my contribution in the projects, what were the pressures I faced during the projects. He asked me about my attitude, how would I work in a hypothetical environment of long working hours, about my religious beliefs, family. He asked my few puzzles as well. He also asked me whether I am okay with relocation or not.
At last, 3 were selected and I was one of them.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Interview Experience | On-Campus
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Tech Mahindra(Customer support) Interview Experience
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)