Round 1 (Written Round: AMCAT Test): Online Test Consisted Of 5 Sections. Everyone Got Different Sets.
1. Computer Programming Section (Only Pseudo Code Type Simple Questions)
2. English (Sentences, Paragraphs, Antonyms, Synonyms, Fill In The Blanks, Error Detection & Jumbled Up Sentences)
3. Quantitative Aptitude
4. Analytical & Logical Reasoning
5. Operating Systems, Data Structures & DBMS Section
Total 45 (22 From MCA) Shortlisted In Written Round
Round 2 (Technical Interview 1): F2F Interview
1. Tell me about yourself – Answered
2. What is your Area of Interests? I told Java & Data Structures – Answered
3. Implement Linked List in Java – Answered
4. ‘this’ pointer in Java – Answered
5. Use of ‘protected’ access modifier in Java – Answered
6. What is Byte Code in Java – Answered
7. What is JVM – Answered
8. Exception Handling in Java – Answered
9. Two ways to implement Threads in Java – Answered
10. Abstract classed and Interfaces in Java – Answered
11. Difference between Overloading Overriding in Java – Answered
12. Inheritance in Java. Does Java support multiple Inheritances – Answered
13. Is Java a pure Object Oriented Programming language – Answered
14. Aggregation & Association in Java – Answered
15. Delete a node from the Linked List – Answered
16. Insert a node in Linked List – Answered
17. How to detect loop in Linked List – Answered
18. Reverse a Linked List – Answered
3-4 Questions I didn’t remember and also I didn’t understand these questions in Interview. I directly replied “Sorry Sir! I don’t know the answer”.
Round 3 (Technical Interview 2): F2F Interview
1. Are you from IGNOU?
2. Then he asks me about my Year Gap.
3. In which programming languages you can write code? I replied C, C++ & Java.
4. Then he asks me to write a program (any program) in C++ without any Syntax Error.
5. This program was the Termination Condition for me. He said that if you write the program without any Syntax Error then you OK, otherwise you OUT.
6. I write “Hello world” program in C++.
7. I wrote the program without any Syntax Error.
Round 4 (HR Round): F2F Interview
1. Only family background related questions.
Finally 24 Placed (13 From MCA + 4 From CSE + 5 From ECE + 2 From IT)
All The Best!!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Interview Experience | On-Campus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Tech Mahindra(Customer support) Interview Experience
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)