Mahindra comviva visited my college two months ago, they were hiring for the profile “product development engineer” with working location either gurgaon(main branch) or bengaluru and CTC was 6.6L/a
Round 1: (Online Round)
First round had 15 mcqs they were based on quants, logical, computer networks, android and 2 programming questions on hacker earth platform.
1st question – “Divisibilty check”, https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/divisibility-check/ same question with one change ie you have to print the count of special numbers instead of printing them.
2nd question – “Largest Rectangular sub-matrix whose sum is 0”, https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/largest-rectangular-sub-matrix-whose-sum-0/ again you have to print count or length of that sub matrix.
only 6 members got shortlisted.
Round 2:(face to face)
round 2 was face to face on skype they asked me some basics questions regarding data structures(stack, queue and list), sorting algorithms(insertion sort, bubble, merge and quick sort), operating system(process, thread, semaphore and monitors) and dbms. they asked me to write a program for counting sort and program for checking whether a binary tree is balanced or not. they asked me about my college projects in “depth”.
Round 3:(HR round)
it was telephonic round. questions were regarding myself and my college then some psychological questions and puzzles.
I don’t know what went wrong. I didn’t get the offer 🙁
few days later some of my friends registered for mahindra comviva hiring process on interview bit platform(its almost like geekforgeeks) and gave test on hackerearth platform surprisingly “same questions(mentioned in round 1) were repeated.” 😉
Best of luck.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.