Livspace Interview Experience for Full-time SDE-2 (Bangalore)
Round 1: The first round was solved by mix of easy and medium level questions.
- Length of the longest substring without repeating characters in O(n).
- Find if a string is a substring of another string.
- Possible Decodings of a given Digit Sequence.
- What are different CRUD operations in Rest API and explain them.
Round 2: 2 problem solving and Algorithm questions in this round.
- Coin change problem.
- I don’t remember the second question but it was related to binary trees.
Round 3: This round is again on problem-solving.
- Solve N Queen problem
I was asked to paper code the above approach with all corner cases.
Round 4: It was a technical and relating to problem-solving.
- I was asked to explain the architecture/system design of previous work and then raised a problem in the architecture. Then I was asked to solve the?problem in a different approach.
- Given a Chemical Formula get the number of distinct atoms present in the formula. The chemical formula could be as complex as possible For eg: (C7(OH)6)3H5O8.
The expectation of this round was not to solve the complete problem but how we approach the solution.
Manager Round: This round was a discussion about Livspace experiences, complexity and challenging problems livspace trying to solve for the first time. More in details of different teams and the expectations.
Result: I was informed about the offer on mail in the following week.
Pros: Currently working in Livspace for the past 5 months. Good work-life balance, you get a chance to work on different tech-stacks, skilled and friendly colleagues.