Leanovate Solutions came to offer an internship last week. The work profile was ML and IOT with a stipend ranging from 10k-15k per month.They conducted 4 rounds.
Round 1: Coding Round
There were two basic coding questions.One was based on arrays and the second one was a basic implementation of a mathematical algorithm.MCQ’S were there for the tie-breakers.
Round 2: Group Discussion
There were 10 people in a group.The topic give to us was “Why Indians don’t contribute to the open source?”. They shortlisted around 24 people for the next round.
Round 3: Technical Interview
The panelist was very friendly and helpful.He was a full-stack developer. These questions were asked to me
1) Difference between a process and a thread.
2) SQL vs NOSQL
3) Why Java is platform independent?
4) Why compiled languages are faster than the interpreted?
5) Layers of OSI Model
6) Explain TCP/IP
7) Have you worked on ML/AI/IOT ?
8) Details about my previous Internship.
Last round was the HR round. I got rejected in the technical. Finally, around 7 people got the offer.
- Nirvana Financial Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off campus for Internship)
- Leanovate interview experience (On-Campus)
- Ugam Solutions SEZ Pvt.Ltd Internship
- Mindfire Solutions Noida Interview Experience (For Internship)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- TechAspect Solutions - Campus Placement
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Mindfire Solutions Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 7 (Off-Campus)
- Gemini Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 2 (On-Campus Written)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.