Keyboard module in Python
Python provides a library named
keyboard which is used to get full control of the keyboard. It’s a small Python library which can hook global events, register hotkeys, simulate key presses and much more.
- It helps to enter keys, record the keyboard activities and block the keys until a specified key is entered and simulate the keys.
- It captures all keys, even onscreen keyboard events are also captured.
- Keyboard module supports complex hotkeys.
- Using this module we can listen and send keyboard events.
- It works on both windows and linux operating system.
Install using this command:
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning - Basic Level Course
pip install keyboard
GEEKS FOR GEEKS RK rk
Example #2: Keyboard module to enter hotkeys.
ark you entered hotkey
Example #3: Keyboard module also used to record all the keyboard activities and replay them using play method.
Reference : https://pypi.org/project/keyboard/