Java Robot is a part of Java AWT (Abstract Window Toolkit ) package . Java Robot is used to generate native system input events for the purposes of test automation, self-running demos, and other applications where control of the mouse and keyboard is needed. The purpose of using Java Robot is to gain the control of input events such as mouse, keyboard etc.
In this article we will create a Magnifying toolusing JAVA Robot .
Methods used :
- getPointerInfo() : Returns a PointerInfo instance that represents the current location of the mouse pointer.
- getLocation() : returns a point instance that represents location
- createScreenCapture(Rectangle r) : captures a part of screen which is within the rectangle r.
- drawImage(Image i, int x, int y, ImageObserver o) : draws an image at x, y position on the screen specifying an image observer
- drawImage(Image i, int x, int y,,int w, int h, ImageObserver o) : draws an image at x, y position and specified width and height on the screen specifying an image observer
Java program to create a Magnifying tool using Java Robot
Note: the following program might not run in an online compiler please use an offline IDE.Please use a latest version of java
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- JSwing | Create Translucent and Shaped Windows in Java
- How to create a user defined javap tool?
- Robot Class in Java AWT
- Java Robot Class | Get the pixel Color of a given point
- Automate mouse events using Java Robot Class
- Java Deprecated API Scanner tool (jdepscan) in Java 9 with Examples
- javap tool in Java with Examples
- Different ways to create objects in Java
- How to create a Class in JShell of Java 9
- 10 Ways to Create a Stream in Java
- How to create Immutable class in Java?
- Java | How to create your own Helper Class?
- What is JavaDoc tool and how to use it?
- Factory method to create immutable Map in Java 9
- Factory method to create Immutable Set in Java 9
- How to create a REST API using Java Spring Boot
- How to create a TreeMap in reverse order in Java
- How to create a basic application in Java Spring Boot
- Java Swing | Create a simple text editor
- ProcessBuilder in Java to create a basic online Judge
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.