Robot is part of java.awt package . Robot class is basically used to generate native system input events for the purposes of self- running demos, test automation, and other application where control over mouse and keyboard is used.
Robot class generates events that can be used to control mouse, keyboard and can be used to take screenshot of the screen.
In this article we will discuss how to get the pixel color of the point on the screen mentioned by the user.
Method used :
getPixelColor(int x, int y) This function returns an object of the color class of the given screen coordinates.
In the following program we will print a label that will contain the RGB values of the pixel entered and the text of the label will be of the pixel Color
Note : the following program might not run in an online compiler please use an offline IDE.
- Robot Class in Java AWT
- Automate mouse events using Java Robot Class
- Java AWT | Color Class
- Image Processing in Java | Set 7 (Creating a random pixel image)
- JSwing | Create a Magnifying tool using Java Robot
- JavaFX | Light.Point Class
- Implement Ennead Class from Octet Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Implement Octet Class from Septet Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Implement Pair Class with Unit Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Implement Triplet Class with Pair Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Implement Quintet Class with Quartet Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Implement Quartet Class with Triplet Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Implement Sextet Class from Quintet Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Implement Decade Class from Ennead Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Implement Septet Class from Sextet Class in Java using JavaTuples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.