The focusout() is an inbuilt method in jQuery which is used to remove focus from the selected element.
Parameter: It accepts a parameter “function” which is to be executed after execution of fadeout method.
Return Value: It returns the selected element which loses its focus.
jQuery code to show the working of focusout() method:
After clicking inside of the input field focusin will be in action-
After clicking outside of the input field focusout will be in action.
- How to validate input field while focusout ?
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.interval Property with example
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.off Property
- jQuery | jQuery.support Property
- jQuery | jquery Property
- jQuery | add() method with Example
- jQuery | event.timeStamp property with Example
- jQuery | parentsUntil() with Example
- jQuery | event.relatedTarget Property with Example
- jQuery | event.target Property with Example
- jQuery | innerWidth() with Example
- jQuery | finish() with Example
- jQuery | offsetParent() with Example
- jQuery | animated Selector with Example
- jQuery | :has() Selector with example
- JQuery | Multiple ID selectors
- jQuery | :input Selector
- jQuery | prepend() with Examples
- jQuery | dblclick() with Examples
- jQuery | offset() with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.