<link href=”style.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css”/>
If the user wants to add more images to the gallery, the new image name should be added as shown below in the code. For example “gfg2.jpg” is the file added in the “images” folder and in the following code.
Output: The following output shows the responsive nature of the plugin.
- jQuery | Flipping Gallery Plugin
- CSS | Image Gallery
- How to Create a Tab Image Gallery ?
- How to create a Portfolio Gallery using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create responsive image gallery using HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap?
- Google AMP amp-lightbox-gallery
- jQuery | Page Piling Plugin
- Step by step guide to make your first Wordpress Plugin
- jQuery | Mask Plugin
- How to create a jQuery plugin with methods?
- jQuery | Multiscroll Plugin
- jQuery | DrawSVG Plugin
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.