We have N coins which need to arrange in form of a triangle, i.e. first row will have 1 coin, second row will have 2 coins and so on, we need to tell maximum height which we can achieve by using these N coins.
Input : N = 7 Output : 3 Maximum height will be 3, putting 1, 2 and then 3 coins. It is not possible to use 1 coin left. Input : N = 12 Output : 4 Maximum height will be 4, putting 1, 2, 3 and 4 coins, it is not possible to make height as 5, because that will require 15 coins.
Please refer complete article on Maximum height when coins are arranged in a triangle for more details!
- LongStream.Builder build() in Java
- DoubleStream.Builder build() in Java
- Java 8 | Consumer Interface in Java with Examples
- MouseListener and MouseMotionListener in Java
- Java Program for Selection Sort
- Java Program for Bubble Sort
- Java Program for Insertion Sort
- Java Program for Heap Sort
- Java Program for Radix Sort
- Java Program for n-th Fibonacci numbers
- Java Program for Counting Sort
- Java Program for ShellSort
- Java Program for Longest Common Subsequence
- Java Program for Binary Search (Recursive and Iterative)
- Java Program 0-1 Knapsack Problem