- Easy to write in the browser and flexible to read.
- Supported in most of the latest versions of the browsers.
- Powerful API Integration.
Installation using a CDN:
<script id="MathJax-script" async src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/mathjax@3/es5/tex-mml-chtml.js"> </script>
Installation in Nodejs:
npm install mathjax
The below examples illustrate the use-cases of MathJax:
Example 2: This example shows the changing of the color of the text.
- Introduction to Apache Maven | A build automation tool for Java projects
- Apache POI | Introduction
- Introduction to PySpark | Distributed Computing with Apache Spark
- Apache Kafka | Introduction
- Introduction of Firewall in Computer Network
- ReactJS | Introduction to JSX
- React.js (Introduction and Working)
- Introduction to Web Scraping
- PHP | MySQL Database Introduction
- jQuery | Introduction
- Django Introduction | Set 2 (Creating a Project)
- Introduction to Xamarin | A Software for Mobile App Development and App Creation
- ReactJS | Calculator App ( Introduction )
- CSS Introduction
- Introduction to Web Development and the Holy Trinity of it
- Introduction to Postman for API Development
- Ajax | Introduction
- Introduction To AWS Lambda
- XHTML | Introduction