What this course is about?
Complete Project Preview
Features of the course:
- You will have a project of your own by the end of this course.
Prerequisites: You need to have a decent knowledge of HTML, CSS, and static web pages before starting this course. If you don’t know HTML and CSS, please refer to this link.
Development Environment: You don’t need any specific IDE to learn or practice this course. You just need a text editor to type your code and a web browser.
Course Guidelines: Here are some guidelines that might help you to gain more from this course.
- Don’t hurry up: We recommend you do not hurry up and finish up the entire course in just one day by taking the course for long hours.
- Practice Along Side: Repeatedly practice the course alongside typing the codes in your own code editor and rendering it in your browser.
- Do not Copy Paste: Avoid directly copying and pasting the codes from our source to your editor. Instead, first, try to understand the codes and type that code on your own. If you make a mistake and get a different output then come back and match your code to ours to find out where you went wrong.
- Do not Skip any section: Please do not skip any section by just reading the title.
- Do not skip the Practice Quiz: Please do not skip the section-wise quizzes in the hurry to learn the next section. The quizzes are specially designed to test your knowledge of a section you just completed. It will not just check your knowledge but also gives you a boost to learn more.
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...