Input: N = 5 Output:  Input: N = GeeksForGeeks Output: [GeeksForGeeks]
- Get the value N
- Generate a Collection with a single value N using Collections.nCopies() method
- Store this collection as a List.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
List with element 1024:  List with element GeeksForGeeks: [GeeksForGeeks]
- How to initialize a list in a single line in Java with a specified value?
- Initialize a list in a single line with a specified value using Java Stream
- Initialize HashMap in Java
- Initialize a static Map using Java 9 Map.of()
- Initialize an ArrayList in Java
- Initialize a static Map using Stream in Java
- Initialize a static map in Java with Examples
- How to Initialize and Compare Strings in Java?
- KeyPairGenerator initialize() method in Java with Examples
- Initialize a static Map in Java using Double Brace Initialization
- Array Declarations in Java (Single and Multidimensional)
- Command Line arguments in Java
- Swap two variables in one line in C/C++, Python, PHP and Java
- Java Applet | Draw a line using drawLine() method
- Count distinct points visited on the number line
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.