Round 1: Online Written Test
It was written test conducted on moodle environment. It consists of two section. First section was math aptitude around 30 questions. Second section consists of DS,Algo,C,C++ and java with 30 questions. All were objective type questions. If you prepare output questions for the topics that i mentioned from geeksforgeeks ,you can easily clear this round.
Timing : 45 minutes+ 45 minutes.
Round 2: General HR
- What is your role of software engineer?
- What about your family?
- What do you know about Infoview?
- Which thing will be your positive as well as your negative?
- Do you have any health issue?
Round 3: Technical F2F -1
It took about 1 hour per person. Generally Questions were asked from strong area. They also asked questions from Java, C,C++ and DBMS.
- Print 1 to 5, 11 to 15 and 21 to 25 in a single loop?
- Write code for operator overloading ?
- Which one is better ,whether if or switch?
Puzzle: “Given 20 ‘destructible’ light bulbs (which breaks at certain height), and a building with 100 floors, how do you determine the height that the light bulb breaks?”
Round 4: Technical F2F -2
It took about 45 minutes per person. Simple questions from C and Java.
- Difference between getch and getche in C?
- Difference between abs and fabs in C ?
- They asked lot of difference questions from java like Arraylist vs vector, Hashmap vs Hash set.
Reverse the string without using new array?
After one week they sent me mail that i got selected in infoview. Thanks to geeksforgeeks .
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.