Round1:coding round(3 logic based questions)
Round 2:coding round(3 logic based questions)
Round 3:Technical Interview
Tell me about yourself?
Area of interest, I said programming languages so interview completely based on C, C++, Java questions like difference, diamond problem, upcasting downcasting etc.
One management question- how to handle particular situation.
Last and one of the best question -Do you have any question?
I asked, “what would you suggest me to improve myself”.
I felt so happy and one of the first and best interview experience in my life.
I got selected now.interview is held in Septembe 2018 at hinjewadi phase 2.
Round 4: HR Interview
Simple questions like job preference, relocation, domain work etc.
- Infosys Interview Experience (BIT Mesra)
- Infosys Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience for Specialist Profile
- Infosys Interview Experience (On-Campus for System Engineer)
- Infosys Interview Experience Set (0n-Campus for Specialist Programmer)
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Interview Experience
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience | Set 6
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience | Set 5
- Infosys On Campus Interview
- How to face Infosys Interview?
- Infosys's most asked interview questions
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.