Round 1: Its an online coding test on Hackerrank. Questions are of medium level and you can solve at least 2 questions if you have some programming skills. You have a total of 3 hrs time duration, if you solve at least one question then the chance of getting selected in round 2 sill be more. Questions will be basically from basic programming not from hardcore algorithm or data structure.
Round 2: This is also a coding test on Hackerrank comprises of 3 questions and the total time duration will be 3hrs. But in this round webcam will be on. You don’t have to open a new tab or try to cheat from any source otherwise you will get disqualified. Questions are basically a little bit tougher than first round because this round will decide that you will be going to get interview chance or not. If you solved at least 2 questions then you will get a chance for SES interview and if you solve more than 2 then you will get a PP interview.
Round 3: If you will manage to come in top 100 then you will get a chance to attend 24 hrs hackathon at venue decided by Infosys. But still, you will have an offer if you will not win the finale.
After round 2 you will be called for interview. I got an opportunity for SES profile interview. At the interview venue, they will give you a form to fill up (basic education details) then you will be called one by one. I was called after waiting for 4-5 hrs. There will be one person for each panel. Interviewer was quite good.
Interviewer: Where are you from?
interviewer: Tell me about yourself?
interviewer: Tell me about your project? ( One of the important question for hackwithinfy interview, so prepare it well).
interviewer: What you have done differently to improve your project?
interviewer: Tell me about Ubuntu os?
interviewer: Which language you used during competition and why?
me: replied ( Prepare well about programming language that you had used during competition)
interviewer: tell me about Agile method?
Tip: Prepare your project well so that you can answer any question that will be asked from the project. Prepare some basic about software engineering and operating
- Infosys Interview Experience | HackWithInfy SES
- Infosys Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Infosys Off-Campus Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Interview Experience for PowerProgrammer Role Infosys in HackWithInfy
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role through HackWithInfy
- Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role Infosys by HackWithInfy
- Infosys Hackwithinfy Experience
- Infosys SES Interview via HackWithInfy 2019
- Infosys hackwithinfy 2019 (SES Interview)
- Infosys Interview by Hackwithinfy for Power Programmer role 2019
- Hackwithinfy Interview Experience (SES)
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2019
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience for SES Role 2019
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience - 2019 for Power Programmer Role
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2019 for System Engineer Specialist(SES) Role
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.