Contiguous Memory Allocation
Array of Unicode characters
Hashing key-value pair
Hash Tables or Search trees
- An array is a collection of items of the same variable type stored that are stored at contiguous memory locations.
- Each item in an array is indexed starting with 0.
- By string literal
- By string object
- Create a single object, using an object literal.
- Create a single object, with the keyword
- Define an object constructor, and then create objects of the constructed type.
- Create an object using
- A set is a collection of items that are unique i.e no element can be repeated. Set in ES6 are ordered: elements of the set can be iterated in the insertion order.
- Set can store any type of value whether primitive or objects
- it: It is an iterable object whose all elements are added to the new set created, If the parameter is not specified or null is passed then a new set created is empty.
- Map is a collection of elements where each element is stored as a Key, value pair. Map objects can hold both objects and primitive values as either key or value
- it – It is any iterable object whose values are stored as key, value pair, If the parameter is not specified then a new map created is Empty
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...