Given a number n, the task is to find the nth Icosidigonal number (Isdn).
The polygon has the many gons, depends on their gonal number series. In mathematics, there is a number of gonal numbers and the icosidigonal number is one of them and these numbers have 22 -sided polygon (icosidigon). An icosidigonal number belong to the class of figurative number. They have one common dots points and other dots pattern is arranged in an n-th nested icosidigon pattern.
Input : 2
Formula for nth Icosidigonal number:
4th Icosidigonal number :124 8th Icosidigonal number:568
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Find the sum of the first Nth Icosidigonal Number
- Program to check if N is a Icosidigonal Number
- Number of factors of very large number N modulo M where M is any prime number
- Find the largest number smaller than integer N with maximum number of set bits
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Minimum divisor of a number to make the number perfect cube
- Number of distinct ways to represent a number as sum of K unique primes
- Number of ways to split a binary number such that every part is divisible by 2
- Given number of matches played, find number of teams in tournament
- Minimum number of swaps required to make a number divisible by 60
- Previous perfect square and cube number smaller than number N
- Number of possible permutations when absolute difference between number of elements to the right and left are given
- Find the minimum number to be added to N to make it a prime number
- Smallest number dividing minimum number of elements in the Array
- Smallest number dividing minimum number of elements in the array | Set 2
- Largest number dividing maximum number of elements in the array
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Find the number of positive integers less than or equal to N that have an odd number of digits
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t