Given a number n, the task is to find the nth Icosidigonal number (Isdn).
The polygon has the many gons, depends on their gonal number series. In mathematics, there is a number of gonal numbers and the icosidigonal number is one of them and these numbers have 22 -sided polygon (icosidigon). An icosidigonal number belong to the class of figurative number. They have one common dots points and other dots pattern is arranged in an n-th nested icosidigon pattern.
Input : 2
Formula for nth Icosidigonal number:
4th Icosidigonal number :124 8th Icosidigonal number:568
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Given number of matches played, find number of teams in tournament
- Number of possible permutations when absolute difference between number of elements to the right and left are given
- Querying maximum number of divisors that a number in a given range has
- Find the number of integers x in range (1,N) for which x and x+1 have same number of divisors
- Count number of ways to divide a number in 4 parts
- Find the number of jumps to reach X in the number line from zero
- Program to calculate the number of odd days in given number of years
- Find the total number of composite factor for a given number
- Count the number of operations required to reduce the given number
- Program to Convert Octal Number to Binary Number
- Count number of digits after decimal on dividing a number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t