The readyState property in HTML is used to return the loading status of the current document. This property is used for read-only.
Return Value: It returns a string value which is used to define the status of the current document. The one of five status are listed below:
- uninitialized: Process does not started loading.
- loading: Process is loading.
- loaded: Process has been loaded.
- interactive: Process loading is enough to interact with the user.
- complete: Process fully loaded.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by DOM readyState Property are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer