In this article, we will look at how to upload multiple files with HTML and PHP. Multiple image upload allows the user to select multiple files at once and upload all files to the server.
index.html Create a simple HTML page to select multiple files and submit it to upload files on the server. Here, the HTML file contains a form to select and upload files using the POST method.
file_upload.php The file_upload.php script will handle the file uploading and show the upload status.
- Before Uploading the file:
- After Uploading the file:
- How to Select Multiple Files using HTML Input Tag ?
- HTML | DOM Select multiple Property
- HTML | <select> multiple Attribute
- Associate user to its upload (post) in Django
- How to upload files asynchronously using jQuery?
- PHP | $_FILES Array (HTTP File Upload variables)
- HTTP GET and POST Methods in PHP
- SASS | Use variables across multiple files
- How to get multiple selected values of select box in php?
- How to select multiple columns in a pandas dataframe
- How to select an element with multiple classes using jQuery ?
- HTML | <select> Tag
- HTML | DOM Input FileUpload files Property
- HTML | DOM Select value Property
- HTML | DOM Select name Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.