In this article, we will look at how to upload multiple files with HTML and PHP. Multiple image upload allows the user to select multiple files at once and upload all files to the server.
index.html Create a simple HTML page to select multiple files and submit it to upload files on the server. Here, the HTML file contains a form to select and upload files using the POST method.
file_upload.php The file_upload.php script will handle the file uploading and show the upload status.
- Before Uploading the file:
- After Uploading the file:
- How to Select Multiple Files using HTML Input Tag ?
- How to upload files asynchronously using jQuery?
- How to upload files using jQuery Dropzone Plugin ?
- PHP | $_FILES Array (HTTP File Upload variables)
- Associate user to its upload (post) in Django
- Django - Upload files with FileSystemStorage
- HTTP GET and POST Methods in PHP
- Simple GET and POST request using Fetch API method by making custom HTTP library
- How to Upload Image into Database and Display it using PHP ?
- POST request using AJAX by making Custom HTTP library
- How HTTP POST request work in node.js ?
- How to change the maximum upload file size in PHP ?
- Upload Progress Bar in PHP
- Upload and Retrieve Image on MongoDB using Mongoose
- Node.js | Image Upload, Processing and Resizing using Sharp package
- How to Upload File using formidable module in Node.js ?
- How to get multiple selected values of select box in php?
- HTML | DOM Select multiple Property
- HTML | <select> multiple Attribute
- How to select an element with multiple classes using jQuery ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.