The anchor tag is used to define the hyperlinks and it display underlined anchor part by default. The underline can be easily remove by using text-decoration property. The text-decoration property of CSS allows to decorate the text according to requirement. By setting the text-decoration to none to remove the underline from anchor tag.
Example 1: This example sets the text-decoration property to none.
Example 2: Use hover property to remove underline when mouse move over the anchor part.
Before Mouse move over:
After Mouse move over:
- How to remove underline from a:before using CSS ?
- Perl | Anchors in Regex
- HTML | DOM anchors Collection
- HTML | DOM Underline Object
- How to add underline to canvas-type text using Fabric.js ?
- D3.js | d3.map.remove() Function
- How to remove SVG content?
- D3.js | d3.set.remove() function
- p5.js | remove() Function
- Remove a cookie using PHP
- PHP | Ds\Map remove() Function
- How to remove non-alphanumeric characters in PHP?
- jQuery | Remove Elements
- How to remove a key and its value from an associative array in PHP ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.