To remove gutter space for a specific div, first we must know what is gutter space. In Bootstrap 4, There are 12 columns in the grid system each column has a small space in between that space is known as gutter space. Gutter Space has width 30px (15px on each side of a column). The Following Approach will explain clearly.
- By default, Bootstrap 4 has class=”no-gutters” to remove gutter spaces of any specific div. The following image shows the highlighted gutter space and space between columns on bootstrap 4 12 column grid system. You can even modify gutter width by reducing 15px width of gutter space between each columns.
Example 1: Below example illustrate how to remove gutter space for a specific div.
Example 2: Below example illustrate how to remove gutter space for a specific div only.
- How to put images in a box without space using Bootstrap?
- How to remove arrow in dropdown in Bootstrap ?
- How to remove active nav-tab when click outside of nav-tab in Bootstrap ?
- How to remove the space between inline-block elements?
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Domain Specific Tools
- How to determine if an array contains a specific value in PHP?
- How to position a div at specific coordinates ?
- How to find element with specific ID using jQuery ?
- How to get text of specific option tag using jQuery?
- How to get specific number of child elements using CSS?
- How to adjust CSS for specific zoom level?
- How to select all elements that contains some specific CSS property using jQuery ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.