Bootstrap has the class called “collapse navbar-collapse” which collapses the navigation bar when the user changes the screen resolution. The java-script along-with it at the bottom of the code triggers the collapsed menu in such a way that when the user clicks the hamburger icon of the menu and navigates to the required link, it again collapses the menu after the click. The scroll event works only for scrollable elements and also for the browser window. It basically attaches a function to run which says that the navbar should collapse when a scroll event occurs, here, it being the navigation of user to different links on the navbar.
- How to load notification alert on top right corner without click of button in bootstrap ?
- How to remove focus around buttons on click?
- How to remove arrow in dropdown in Bootstrap ?
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- CSS | :active Selector
- Difference between :focus and :active selector
- How to add many functions in one ng-click directive?
- AngularJS | ng-click Directive
- HTML | DOM click() Method
- What is the use of a double-click event in AngularJs?
- How to call PHP function on the click of a Button ?
- How to directly update a field by using ng-click in AngularJS ?
- How to get the coordinates of a mouse click on a canvas element ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.