We can prevent column break within an element by using a CSS break-inside Property. The break-inside property in CSS is used to specify how the column breaks inside the element. Sometimes content of an element is stuck between the column. To prevent column break we should use the break-inside Property set to avoid.
Example: This Example uses to prevent the column break within an element.
- How to insert line break before an element using CSS?
- What is the difference between “word-break: break-all” versus “word-wrap: break-word” in CSS ?
- How to prevent parents of floated elements from collapsing in CSS?
- How to prevent line breaks in the list of items using CSS?
- How to prevent text in a table cell from wrapping using CSS?
- CSS | box decoration break Property
- CSS | page-break-after Property
- How to break line without using <br> tag in HTML / CSS ?
- CSS | word-break Property
- CSS page-break-before Property
- Tips for restarting career after a break
- PHP break (Single and Nested Loops)
- CSS | page-break-inside Property
- break command in Linux with examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : shubham_singh