Steps to Run the program:
- Install local server like XAMPP server into your system.
- Save the file in
htdocsfolder using the name
- Start Apache server.
- Open Browser and type
localhost/geeks.phpin address bar and hit Enter button.
- It will display the result.
- How to pass PHP Variables by reference ?
- GRE Data Analysis | Distribution of Data, Random Variables, and Probability Distributions
- How to pass form variables from one page to other page in PHP ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.