- To open a new tab, we have to use _blank in second parameter of window.open().
- The return value of window.open() is a reference to the newly created window or tab or null if it failed.
- Do not add a third parameter to it as it will result in the opening of a new window rather than a tab
- What does '<?=' short open tag mean in PHP ?
- How to open a PDF files in web browser using PHP?
- Node.js | fs.open() Method
- HTML | DOM open() Method
- HTML | open Attribute
- What is OAuth (Open Authorization) ?
- PHP | XMLReader open() Function
- AngularJS | ng-open Directive
- PHP | fopen( ) (Function open file or URL)
- HTML | dialog open Attribute
- HTML | DOM Details open Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.