Here is the task to make horizontally scrollable in a bootstrap row.
It can be done by the following approach:
- Making all the div element in inline using display: inline-block; property
- Adding the scroll bar to all the div element using overflow-x: auto; property.
- white-space: nowrap; property is used make all div in a single line.
- How to set horizontal aligned accordion in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to fixed one column and scrollable other column or columns in Bootstrap ?
- How to display multiple horizontal images in Bootstrap card ?
- How to make a div fill a remaining horizontal space using CSS?
- How to make horizontal line with words in the middle using CSS?
- Bootstrap (Part-4) | Vertical Forms, Horizontal Forms, Inline Forms
- How to make whole row in a table clickable as link in Bootstrap ?
- How to make a Bootstrap 4 accordion collapse when clicking the whole header div ?
- How to make Bootstrap popover appear/disappear on hover instead of click?
- Making a div vertically scrollable using CSS
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- CSS | Layout - Horizontal & Vertical Align
- Difference between Horizontal and Vertical micro-programmed Control Unit
- What's new in Bootstrap v4.3 ?
- Bootstrap 4 | Typography
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Akanksha_Rai