Buttons can be made transparent in Bootstrap by using the built-in class property:
<button class="btn bg-transparent"> Transparent button </button>
- The <button> tag is used to specify the button element in HTML, which gets executed on pressed.
- Generally, the properties of bootstrap must be mentioned in class. Example: class=” “
- Inside the class=” ”
btn – On mentioning the btn property, specifies that its a bootstrap button.
bg – Specifies the background color of the button.
transparent – Makes the button transparent.
How to use it:
Make sure, you have included the bootstrap code (Starter Template) in your code.
The documentation of Bootstrap is well-structured and easy to understand.
Reference: Official Documentation
- How to Create a Transparent button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create a radio button similar to toggle button using Bootstrap ?
- Bootstrap 4 | Button Groups
- How to set the button alignment in Bootstrap ?
- How to place button in top Right corner using bootstrap?
- How to change (-, +) symbol with a button in Bootstrap Accordion ?
- How to enable Bootstrap tooltip on disabled button ?
- How to align button to right side of text box in Bootstrap?
- How to load notification alert on top right corner without click of button in bootstrap ?
- How to make horizontal scrollable in a bootstrap row?
- How to make whole row in a table clickable as link in Bootstrap ?
- How to make a Bootstrap 4 accordion collapse when clicking the whole header div ?
- How to make Bootstrap popover appear/disappear on hover instead of click?
- How to make sure clients have enough words in textarea by using angularjs in order to disable/enable a button?
- How to make Bootstrap table with sticky table head?
- How to create a transparent iframe ?
- Create a transparent border with CSS
- Nodejs | GM transparent() Function
- How to give text or an image transparent background using CSS?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.