The width property is used to fill a div remaining horizontal space using CSS. By setting the width to 100% it takes the whole width available of its parent.
Example 1: This example use width property to fill the horizontal space. It set width to 100% to fill it completely.
Example 2: This example use width property to fill the horizontal space. It set width to 100% to fill it completely.
- How to make horizontal scrollable in a bootstrap row?
- How to make horizontal line with words in the middle using CSS?
- CSS | Layout - Horizontal & Vertical Align
- How to set horizontal aligned accordion in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to set horizontal skew of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- How to lock horizontal scaling of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to lock the horizontal movement of a canvas text using Fabric.js ?
- How to display multiple horizontal images in Bootstrap card ?
- How to lock horizontal movement of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- Difference between Horizontal and Vertical micro-programmed Control Unit
- p5.js | fill() Function
- CSS | fill Property
- CSS | column-fill Property
- CSS | fill-opacity Property
- Fabric.js | Ellipse fill Property
- Fabric.js | Triangle fill Property
- Fabric.js | Circle fill Property
- Fabric.js | Rect fill Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.