The width property is used to fill a div remaining horizontal space using CSS. By setting the width to 100% it takes the whole width available of its parent.
Example 1: This example use width property to fill the horizontal space. It set width to 100% to fill it completely.
Example 2: This example use width property to fill the horizontal space. It set width to 100% to fill it completely.
- How to make horizontal scrollable in a bootstrap row?
- How to make horizontal line with words in the middle using CSS?
- CSS | Layout - Horizontal & Vertical Align
- How to display multiple horizontal images in Bootstrap card ?
- Difference between Horizontal and Vertical micro-programmed Control Unit
- p5.js | fill() Function
- CSS | column-fill Property
- CSS | animation-fill-mode Property
- HTML | canvas fill() Method
- CSS | white-space Property
- How to add space (" ") after an element using :after selector in CSS ?
- Space between two rows in a table using CSS?
- Clone a stack without extra space
- How to remove the space between inline-block elements?
- Program to replace every space in a string with hyphen
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.