Enum.GetTypeCode Method is used to get the type code of the underlying type of this enumeration member.
public TypeCode GetTypeCode ();
Returns: This method returns type code of the underlying type of this instance.
Exception: This method will give InvalidOperationException if the enumeration type is unknown.
TypeCode of Enum Constant Blue : Int32 TypeCode of Enum Constant Black : Int32
- C# | How to get TypeCode for the class String
- How to get the hashcode for enum in C#?
- C# | Enumeration (or enum)
- How to compare Enum values in C#?
- Different Types of HTML Helpers in ASP.NET MVC
- Difference Between .NET and ASP.NET Framework
- Difference Between Properties and Indexers in C#
- C# Coding Standards
- C# Program to Convert a Binary String to an Integer
- Basics of FileStream in C#
- C# Program for Nested Conditional Operator
- C# Program for Converting Hexadecimal String to Integer
- Program to Input Weekday Number and Print the Weekday in C#
- What is NuGet?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.