Enum.GetHashCode Method is used to get the HashCode for the value of the current instance. This method is inherited from the Object class.
public override int GetHashCode ();
Returns: This method returns the 32-bit signed integer hash code.
HashCode of Enum Constant Blue : 0 Hashcode of Enum Constant Black : 1
- How to get the typecode for enum in C#?
- C# | Enumeration (or enum)
- How to compare Enum values in C#?
- C# | How to get the HashCode of the tuple?
- C# | How to get the HashCode for the string
- How to Read and Write a Text File in C#?
- Exception Handling in C#
- while Loop in C#
- Automation Using Selenium in C# With Example
- How to Execute C# Program on cmd (command-line)?
- How to Install and Setup Visual Studio for C#?
- What is .NET 3-Tier Architecture?
- Cross Join in LINQ
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.