A tuple is a data structure which gives you the easiest way to represent a data set. You can also get the hash code of the tuple by using the GetHashCode Method. This method will return the hash code of the given tuple object.
public override int GetHashCode ();
Return Type: The return type of this method is System.Int32. It will return 32-bit signed integer hash code.
HashCode for tu1: 712149 HashCode for tu2: 1103 HashCode for tu3: 1582758 HashCode for tu4: 45300
HashCode for t1: 78746 HashCode for t2: 83573 HashCode for t3: 47540 HashCode for t4: 672122
- How to create 1-Tuple or Singleton Tuple in C#?
- How to create 3-Tuple or Triple Tuple in C#?
- How to create 2-tuple or pair tuple in C#?
- C# | How to get the HashCode for the string
- How to get the hashcode for enum in C#?
- C# | Tuple
- C# | How to get Second Element of the Tuple?
- C# | How to get Third Element of the Tuple?
- C# | Tuple<T1,T2,T3,T4,T5,T6> Class
- C# | Tuple<T1,T2,T3,T4,T5,T6,T7> Class
- C# | How to get First Element of the Tuple?
- C# | Tuple<T1,T2,T3,T4,T5> Class
- C# | How to get Fifth Element of the Tuple?
- C# | Tuple Class
- How to create 6-Tuple in C#?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.